Thursday, May 3, 2007

coincidence?

today, i was standing when i first got on the train. at 77th i see a seat open across from me, so i booked it over there. i sit down, and who FLIES from the other side to sit down - tangerine girl. although not tangerine today - grey. she seemed a little out of it today...

still. how often do you notice the same person on the subway!

and, last night, i was on my way to astoria to meet a prospective roommate (she is going to live with me!) and i was sitting reading and i hear "megan?" and i look up - and it was my dear friend jonny kay from when i did the berkshire theatre festival. he himself lives in astoria. so we chatted for the whole train ride, until he had to get off 2 stops before me. it was lovely. hadnt seen him in nearly 5 years.... sad how that happens...

No comments: